Dr. James Bernasko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bernasko?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

He saved my son's life

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Bernasko did my amnio. He was very patient, kind, and thorough. I barely felt the needle go in as he was extremely smooth. The rhogham shot I needed after felt worse then the amnio. ( not given by him) I would highly recommend if anyone needs an amnio for sure.

Wonderful Doctor, terrific bedside manner!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Burnasko was absolutely wonderful. He was patient, kind, and didn't mind explaining everything my husband and I had questions about. His was timely, I didn't wait very long at all. He was thorough and reassuring. I couldn't have asked for a better physician. I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I had been at the office for 5 hours. He didn't even read my ultrasound before he examined me, I know this because he asked me if I had one. My gynocologist told me that I could have a miscarriage if I had a pap after reading my ultrasound a month before. He was really rough and hurt me while giving the pap, then I saw blood. A lot of blood.

Posted on June 8th, 2016