Dr. James J Bernick Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James J Bernick?

Customer service is horrible

Idk if it's the age of the office staff or just the way the office is ran but can't get test result, referrals or any information with in 7 business days. Also they make appointments on days that he will be out of town and he is ALWAYS out of town

I have been going to dr. bernick for 20+ years. There's nothing that he hasn't been able to figure out or treat for me. I love how he is not med. happy and will only give you the meds that you really need at the time. I would not ever think of using any other doctor in baytown. But that's just me I like him a lot and I feel like he very good at what he does and cares about his patients. Sometimes I do have to wait but it's well worth it in the end at least to me.