Dr. James Bertelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bertelson?

still unhappy after all these years

Posted on July 18th, 2013

pompous, said befor a test, after i asked why, it doesnt matter if you know i know. also i couldnt rest or sleep much for months and he told me any pain between my neck and knees is normal in pregnant women my son was 24 days over had drip once, didnt know they dont always work, then had both drip and broke water by nurse long labor, deivery room and hard head over due baby c-section. i wanted block he said icouldnt handle. baby had bm at begining of labor 15 hrs befor so hes born knocked out and gets meconium pneumonia. my 5 day stay was painful and ive had a son after this at 41. know it should not be that hard

Best in the State of Alaska

Posted on May 19th, 2013

My family and I have been with the Independent Park Medical Team going on 30 years and Have never felt so comfortable as I do with the Medical Staff on board. Dr. Bertelson, Dr.Meinhardt, and Dr. Christensen not to mention Jan and other Nurses.....What an AWESOME TEAM!

The Best Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2012

We highly recommend Dr. Bertleson. He is a very down to earth lets get the job done doctor. He delivered our son and I just can not express what a great experience it was thanks to him. THE best as far as our family is concerned.

Baby Dr.

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr.B delivered my son. He obviosly did a fantastic job because my son is now 33years old and off traveling the globe. If I could have found a Dr. half as good we wouldn't have had my daughter at home. Although she turned out pretty ok and went back to AK to raise her son. So in my opinion he was a 4 star. He wasn't a bad boss either. I worked as his nurse in Fairbanks until my son was born. I've never worked any place I enjoyed more. DAB

Posted on March 8th, 2016