Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Biddle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James R Biddle has the following 21 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
Dr. James R Biddle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James R Biddle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Excellent doctor. He will get to the bottom of your problem; but, you have to know that you have to take the responsibility to do what he suggest or you are wasting your time and money as well as his time. If you work with him, your health will improve. If you won't work with him and take his suggestions seriously, don't expect results that are any different from what you are presently experiencing.
Dangerous out of control maniac, liar, stay far away
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
St Vincent Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAsheville Integrated Medicine, 832 Hendersonville Rd, Asheville, NC
Dr. James R Biddle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.