Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Billys
Dr. James B Billys, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL, with another office in Brandon, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Billys is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Billys has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. James B Billys has the following 29 expertise
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Joint Replacement
- Essential Tremor
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Bone Fracture
- Movement Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Back Injuries
Dr. James B Billys is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I own my life to Dr. Billys. When I arrived in his office I was barely walking and in so much pain I cried on a daily bases. He performed surgey on my neck and low spine almost 5 years ago. Today I am enjoying life and living it to the fullest. Thank you Dr. Billys I only wish you were still here in Brandon. I can't praise this man enough.
Has been a great doctor to me
Dr. Billys is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. James B Billys accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James B Billys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.