Dr. James Binski Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Binski?

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Excellent doctor and person.

A New Beginning

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

In 1995 I had a very servere leg injury due to an motorcycle accident. One doctor suggested amputation while another said he could put a rod straight down my leg from my hip to just above my ankle. In my opinon some doctors just want to get paid without putting in the work. God brought Dr. James Binski in my life and he explained to me as if I was a 5th grader how he could reconstruct my leg so I could stand and walk independently again. I went back to school and reentered the workforce in 2001. I have a full and part-time job. It's 18 years later I'm 54 yrs young. I can walk fast, ride a bike, do all my yard work, do most of the maintance work on my home. My pain level has never peaked over 5. I take Ibuprofen 800 as needed and I'm good to go. When other doctors seen puzzled with my many factures Dr. James Binski said no big deal if you have the time "lets do this". I listened to him and completed every directive he gave me to maximize my personal healing process.People don't believe want I been through until I show the pictures of me in all those many limb correction devices. I have since achieved independence and because of the gift God has given Dr. James Binski my life has been enhanced. Writing this reminds to to make my annual appointment. It's once a year instead of once a week. Thank God for Dr. James Binski

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I had fallen and broken my ankle in several places. I had to have several surgeries and Dr. Binski did an excellent job. I cannot think of what he could have done to make it better.I have no arthritis in my ankle, no swelling, I can still walk 3 miles a day without pain and I can still dance. As a matter of fact I dance all night at my daughter's wedding without any swelling or pain. I did what he instructed me to do and it was well worth it. I think Dr.Binski is the very best!!!!!

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Dr Stpehen Shick from Anderson,In saw mw initially and referred me to Dr. Binski. Dr Binski is a Wonderful Doctor in my eyes as well as my family's. Without him I would not be walking today. He definitely is worth ALL the hard work that came after the surgery. I was unable to get a new hip as I was too young. However with Dr. Binski's procedure (to which I was only the 5th one he had done) (and that was in 15 years) I am doing EVERYTHING I could do before. The difference now is I have NO pain. I am a firm believer, If you do as the Doctor tells you your surgery will be a success. If he says DON'T SMOKE, DON'T SMOKE... ETC. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT IS IN NEED OF ANY ORTHOPEDIC PROCEDURE. The surgery I had was called Periacetabularosteotomy. Anyone else had this?

THE BEST ORTHO DOCTOR IN DAYTON!

Posted on September 18th, 2010

Dr. Binski saved my wife's leg. As a physician of 28 years, I can highly recommend him. Her condition required multiple surgeries, and I would drive her 100 miles round-trip to see him for each visit. All other orthopedic doctors we had been to had given up and wanted to amputate her leg. THANK YOU DR. BINSKI! By the way, Dr. Binski travels throughout the U.S and many other countries to teach his techniques.

Sucks BIG Time!

Posted on April 26th, 2010

This Dr. Has a very Bad Rep. for Messing Up Surgeries and a very HIGH Infection rate! He preformed 3 Surgeries on me, ALL of which He FAILED at! Now has left Me DISABLED!!!! Highly Recomend to STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!

Wonderful

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Dr. Binski and the entire staff have been wonderful oto us since my husbands accident 6 months ago. They have saved my husbands leg and my sanity. They are always there to answer my crazy questions and to give words of encouragement. Thank-you Dr, Binski, Vicki and Staff

Posted on October 6th, 2017