Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Bixler
Dr. James R Bixler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA, with another office in Foothill Ranch, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bixler is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital and Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James R Bixler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James R Bixler has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. James R Bixler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Bixler is one of the best G.P.'s I ever known in my 65 years on this earth. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to really address my health issues.
Dr. Bixler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. James R Bixler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James R Bixler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.