Dr. James O Blythe Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James O Blythe?

AWFUL

He was a poor excuse for a doctor. Ignored my primary concern and only acknowledged it begrudgingly because of my belligerence. His solution was only to give me percocet. I later went to my primary care physician and the end result was a serious medical condition requiring major surgery. And he didn't care about my correct diagnoses, only tried to get rid of me with drugs.

Dr. Blythe is a wonderful doctor. He cares not just about the patient but their family as well. He explains things in great detail to make sure that the patient and family members understand what is happening, and what it takes to fix the problem. Overall, I can not say enough about this doctor. I would and have referred family and friends to Dr. Blythe and they all had great experiences.

Best ER doctor ever