Dr. James Bochsler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Bochsler?

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I had the VERY UNFORTUNATE experience of having this dr. on duty at the time of my daughters birth. She pretty badly beat up with from all she had been through. While I understand that he saw "signs" of downs but told me (while still in recovery) that he "has an excellent track recored, been doing this for ?? yrs and was very rarely wrong" "Your baby HAS downs". Not we see some signs and are going to order further tests but be prepared...she HAS downs! She THANKFULLY DOES NOT! She is extremely smart,very coordinated, perfectly healthy and VERY happy! This man RUINED the birth of our 1st born! HORRIBLE DR!!!

Mr. Stephen Hutton

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr. Bochsler is my 8 year olds pediatrician as well as my 4 day old son. He's knowledgeable, gentle, assuring, and has an overall energy about him thats caring and empathic. We believe in homeopathic as well as alternative methods of healing and the good doc listens to our concerns or questions with patience and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Bochsler.

Posted on June 10th, 2009