Dr. James Bohmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bohmer?

No doubts

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Bohmer performed emergency surgery for me in 2004 for a tubal pregnancy. He has been my doctor ever since & has seen me through a miscarriage (2010) and a beautiful daughter. (2012) He's very understanding and willing to work with you and your needs, he listens and actually hears what you say without judgement. But he also knows his stuff and and I absolutely trust him implicitly. He makes you feel comfortable no matter what the situation and seems to genuinely care.

I was pleased

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Seemed not to sugar coat the info. kept it real!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I have had the worst experience of my life with this Dr

Saved my life!

Posted on June 8th, 2014

After a rare and unexpected complication following the birth of my child, he saved my life. Awesome doctor!

THE BEST!!!!

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Dr. Bohmer is one of the best doctors ! he makes you feel comfortable to ask any questions , share your concerns and he is very supportive. Very professional , polite and good person. To me he is like a friend than a doctor. So glad he is my doctor.

Great Doctor Overall

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Dr. Bohmer delivered my twins and has been my Gynecologist for a few years. I would absolutely recommend him - he is respectful, compassionate, patient, and thorough. As an added bonus, he has a great sense of humor!

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Bohmer has been by far the best and most professional Ob/GYN I have been to. I was scared the entire time I was pregnant and he always made me feel more comfortable at each visit. I reccomend him to everyone I know. You will receive the best care from him and his office staff and the other doctors in this clinic. I will not go to any other center/doctor for my obgyn care.

Was TERRIFIED of Male doctors...he rocked!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I am 26, have never been to a male OB and my husband and I are going to start trying to have kids next year so I knew I needed to get over the male thing since I dont know who could deliver my baby. Well one of my co-workers recommended him. He has totally converted me to male OBs. He was professional, had great bedside manner, my way was nearly nothing, and he was QUICK! I will definitely be going to him when I get pregnant. FULLY trusted him.

Worst doctor ever,,,

Posted on June 24th, 2011

dr. Boomer is perhaps the rudest doctor I have ever seen...he chastised me for complaining that i had waited over 2 hours (after the office called to see if I could come in earlier for my appt)... He was condescending to me after the birth of my child telling me something so crass I cant post it hear... If the other docs in the practice were not so awesome, I would change in a sec....

Wonderful doctor who I highly recommend

Posted on July 13th, 2010

DR. Bohmer has a great beside manner. He takes the time to talk to you and seems to legitimately care about you. It is nice as I had relocated to Charlotte 7 years ago, and he is my only doctor that I actually like so far. I am still searching for other drs who seem to really care and take time to know you. I highly recommend him!!

Posted on June 5th, 2009

After a couple of years of doctors not caring what was going on, it was recommended by a family member to see Dr. Bohmer. Within a month I was having surgery to help with the problem and have been better ever since. He seems to truly care about his patients.

Best Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Dr. Bohmer is a great doctor. He knows what he is doing very well, and he provides excelent care. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks.