Dr. James Bonnen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bonnen?

Bad Bed Side Manner

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Had a 2nd appt with Dr. Bonnen recently. My first visit he made me feel like he was talking down to me, and just told me to get an MRI before he would even talk about anyting. He did not even examine me or anything. I got my MRI completed and on my 2nd visit to discuss my results he suggested options. He apparently thought I wasn't listening because when I asked him to suggest another over the counter medicine for the pain because the one he suggested wasn't working, he repeated what he had just told me like I was an idiot. I am going to take his referrals and hope the physical therapy and pain management doctor helps because I will NOT let him perform surgery on me!!

Great Man that happens to be a dr

Posted on May 27th, 2011

This is the way that his staff descibed him to me. Boy were they right! He took time to answer all my questions and i left feeling so taken care of. I would recommmend him to anybody needing surgery. He prayed before they took me back into the operating room. Just all around a great Dr.

Posted on September 28th, 2017