Dr. James Bookout Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bookout?

Great experience

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

The Best

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I had a SUCCESSFUL hip replacement 8 years ago by Doctor Bookout. I have seen him annually for the past 8 years without any issues. There is no waiting, he is very professional and makes you feel at home during your visit. The other day I had an appointment for some minor knee pain and once again I left the office very satisfied. The Doc and Staff are outstanding. If you are in pain this is the Doctor to see. Thank you Dr. Bookout

not for me

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Was unsure about the pain i was having,,spent very little time,it was rush rush next patient.wont bother going back.

Mr.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

After much hesitation, and several years of pain and limping, I was referred to Dr. Bookout for hip replacement. I was tired of not being able to do the normal things like walking without pain. I can not describe how great my experience with the doc and his whole staff was. He spends the time to listen to your questions, answers them fully and clearly and has a GREAT bedside manner. My surgery had some extra challenges due to a previous surgery, and now only 2 weeks post-op, I am so glad that I got the excellent care that I did. Many thanks for all the great care !

Leslie

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bookout did surgery on both my hips they had to be replaced. He did a wonderful job. I see him once a year for a chech up and he listens to all that I have to say. He still gives me advice on exercises in case I have any problems. Does an exray on both hips yearly. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs hip, knee replcement. In my book, on a scale of 1-10 he's a 12 he's tops with me.

Ms.

Posted on June 24th, 2011

Dr. Bookout is very Professional, Great Bedside manner he has performed surgery on my brother for whom he made a miracle for my brother who had been hit by a car and had no insurance. He literally saved his leg. He also performed surgery on my 7 year old daughter and did another great job she came out with only a spot about the size of a pea. His technician was very professional and worked well with small children and made it fun for her she was given glow in the dark cast material for her cast. So she was the highlight at school when her cast could glow in the dark. Excellent office staff, very courteous. Don't go any place else. Now it is my turn, I know he will do a great job he is my choice for life I will keep going back to him for great results.

Likes to move people in and out.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

This guy did my knee... When after the operation I had knee pain..... He didn't want to hear about it. Went to another Dr. same field he knew why I was still having pain and made the corrections. Dr Bookout reminds me of a drive-in food Store. Next person in line.. Please keep moving.No problems please.

Posted on November 28th, 2017