Dr. James W Boss Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James W Boss?

I

Where do I start? Dr. Boss seemed to know his stuff during my first visit, but I left his office uncomfortable and dissatisfied. I'd be waiting an entire month before I could undergo a procedure to determine why I was feeling so miserable and in pain with GI problems? After my colonoscopy and normal results, I still felt something was wrong with the strange symptoms I was having and have had for years. He then scheduled me for an EDG-stomach scope, which also came back normal, besides inflammation. I had several procedures done and NO answers to the problems I was having. I ended up going to my primary doctor after the fact and doing a food allergy test and come to find out I was allergic to wheat! How could this have been overlooked by Dr. Boss? Shouldn't this have been checked before other procedures were done? Meanwhile, I would call the office and nobody ever returned my calls and results from my primary doctor, "weren't received." His "nurse" or "assistant" was in shock when I told her I was upset with how I was treated and when I brought up the fact that my primary doctor had reassessed the situation for me and found a wheat allergy, she disagreed and said that couldn't be right because they tested me for food allergies prior to my procedures. She supposedly requested the lab work from my primary doctor and last I heard she promised to call me back and explain the results further. Needless to say, Dr. Boss is probably an okay doctor, however his office staff are pitiful! His "nurse" or "assistant," is rude, lacks communication skills, and after repeated calls and messages- NO returned calls, she's clearly disorganized and of no help. I'm very upset with this "pending" diagnosis. I'll be waiting until I see him next week, after over a month post op, for my follow up. I can't wait to tell him how frustrated I am with all that I've been through as well as the misdiagnosis!

Dr. Boss is a wonderful Doctor. He is kind, efficient and truly seems to care about my health. He inspires confidence in his ability. His office staff, however, are an entirely different matter. They are rude, cold and treated me as if I were an interruption. A person's first impression of a Doctor is his/her office staff. It's a shame that such a fine Doctor has such a worthless staff.