Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Boswell
Dr. James Boswell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Federal Way, WA and Lacey, WA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Boswell is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Boswell has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. James Boswell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Boswell did not listen to my complaint and completely missed on my diagnoses as proven by MRI ordered by other Doctors.His diagnoses and treatment put my health in danger.He was also dishonest in his medical report in regard to my work history actually noting that I was a couch potato in his report.
Dr. Boswell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Boswell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.