Dr. James Bottiggi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bottiggi?

Great Pediatrician!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

We have four children who have been, and still are, seen by Dr. Bottiggi. He is a wonderful doctor - very caring. Great with all the kids. He always gives the children a thorough checkup and has always correctly diagnosed any issues. We couldn't have picked a better pediatrician if we tried.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Dr.Bottiggi is an excellent doctor. My child is always taken care of when she has to been seen. I have never had trouble getting an appointment as well as never have along wait to be seen once there. He has always taken time to listen to my child and myself as well. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who was looking for an excellent Pediatric Doctor.

Posted on January 6th, 2015