Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Boutrous has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James J Boutrous has the following 14 expertise
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Balloon Dilatation
Dr. James J Boutrous has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James J Boutrous is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor is not fit to treat a cadaver, let alone a patient. He is disrespectful, makes assumptions that proved he did not review an ounce of the medical history/records or medication list provided. The prescription he issued is proof. His lack of patience, kindness, and compassion when responding his patient's question took hope away.
51 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Henry Ford Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology, 20952 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 200, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Boutrous in this video.
Dr. James J Boutrous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.