Dr. James Bowcock Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James Bowcock?

Oh yes he is a pill pusher

Posted on September 10th, 2012

I was a patient for over 10 years and had me on 8 or more medications at one time. He told me if I couldn't use the meds, to sell them on the street(he chuckled when he said that). He mis-diagnosed me. He also came on to me once. I finally took myself off the medications (which was an awful experience) and came out of the fog. My current doctor re-diagnosed me correctly and my life is awesome. I have had 2 years of my NEW LIFE. I am at peace, have joy, contentment, have goals and am focused.

Most caring psychiatrist I have ever met....

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Most psychiatrist are pill-pushers. Dr. B. sincerely CARES about you. He truly wants to find the correlation between emotions, actions and the medical component. I have never met a more caring man that happened to be a doctor.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2008

Dr. James Bowcock is an extremely good doctor who is always jumping to help you out. I highly recommend him to the rest of the world.

Outstanding psychiatrist