Dr. James R Boyed Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Boyed Jr?

Awesome Doctor!

I live outside of Tucson, and the doctors in my area leave a lot to be desired. It is worth every minute of the drive to Tucson to see Dr. Boyed. He is a caring doctor that should inspire other physicians to folllow his lead. I am so grateful that I found him. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

AWESOME

Being of advancing years and health problems we couldn't have found a better treasure. Dr. Boyed is in tune to your over all health and just gets you. I feel that our concerns are important to him and he has the knowledge to make reasonable diagnoses. Best Dr. ever!!

I gave 4 stars for promptness because he may run a little late for appointment but that is not a problem with me because I know it is because he takes time with everyone until all their questions or concerns are taken care of

Best Doctor

Dr Boyed is my all time favorite doctor. He is very thorough, conscientious, and knowledgeable. He actually found the root of my health issue instead of just telling me, "Oh you're tired because of your age.", like my doctor before him said. I feel 100% better!

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Boyed is by far the most conscientious, caring and personable doctor that I have ever seen. Promptness received fewer stars simply because he actually takes time to sit down and explain what is happening with each and every patient. I truly appreciate the time that he has taken to get to the root of what has been going on with my digestive tract and works with me to get back into optimal health.

EXCELLENT CARE PROVIDER

Excellent care provider and he listened to me and explained things to me that no other doctor has done since I have been in Tucson. I trust him completely. I had to wait a little while but better than most providers.

Careless of Patients time...

Very rude receptionists. Doctor only schedules 15min office appointments, so he is always "behind schedule". Plan a min of 3 hours for a standard dr. appointment, thats if you even get in. Twice the doctor was so behind that I had to reschedule my appointment. I'm finding a new doctor asap.

Excellent diagnostician

Listens well.Cares very much for his patients.

Dr. James R Boyed Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.