Dr. James Brady Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. James Brady?

Dr. Brady is the best for HSG!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Brady was the best! I was extremely nervous about getting an HSG test since I had the uterine saline test previously by a terrible radiologist. I never thought a similar procedure could be so tolerable and actually quick. Thank you so much Dr.Brady! You are the best.

Wonderful Physician

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I saw Dr. Brady for a biopsy of two nodules on my thryoid gland. What an amazing experience. Dr. Brady has a lovely manner and was very thorough in explaining the procedure. I felt complely comfortable and at ease and, much to my surprise, the procedure was painless. He is also very personable. I highly recommend him.

HSG

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I walked in with anxiety and walked out smiling. The office is well appointed and the staff professional and warm. Dr. Brady is one of a kind. Gentle, ...

HSG

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I had an HSG test with Dr. Brady today. I went in full of anxiety and walked out smiling. I could not have possibly asked for a better experience. The office was nice, well appointed and very professional while still being friendly and warm. Dr. Brady was kind, patient, thorough, incredibly gentle, and explained every single step moment by moment. I honestly wish he were an OBGYN, he's just that good. I simply have never had a better experience than what I had today.

Wonderful experience--highly recommend

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I had an HSG performed by Dr. Brady. I was very nervous but the Dr's assistant was extremely kind and caring which helped greatly. Dr. Brady was very gentle and the procedure was relatively painless .

Posted on January 19th, 2017