Dr. James Brawner Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James Brawner?

Associtate Pastor in Branson

Dr. Brawner is a well qualified surgeon and knows other experts in the region. He is kind and aware of patient needs as he treats me. My daughter had a serious ear surgery need and he connected us to the best possible surgeon who performs surgery to improve and repair. Dr. Brawner followed up to make sure it went well. She went from 15% in her left ear to 85%. Dr. Brawner cares about community and supports community events that our church provides.

He solved my problem in one visit. I highly recommendhim

I don't recommend him.

I went to Dr. Brawner for sinus problems. He told me "what we do next is some sinus surgery - go in, blow up balloons and cut out some tissue..." - The only risk, he said, was that we would puncture the brain cavity. He didn't really ask if I wanted to do it. We did the surgery and I lost 90% of my sense of smell and taste afterword. That risk was never explained to me, and I may not have done it, had it been explained differently to me. The sinus problem continued - the surgery really didn't help. I got my records and his notes says he explained this risk to me - he did not. He talks down to his patients, calling the procedure "blowing up a balloon" for a balloon sinoplasty, and calling the endoscope a "GPS thing" - it is such a loss in life to have almost no sense of taste and smell. I eventually cured my problem holistically, with diet and stress reduction.

Have waited a long time to find the doctor who made me feel he would do my neck gourder surgery I feel he really cares and will do a great job may15

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Brawner was super! He and his staff go above and beyond to be helpful. Very appreciated!

New doctor in Branson

This young man had a great bedside manner. Only complaint is I had to wait a month to get an appt. when I may have thyroid cancer.