Dr. James M Bried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Bried?

One of the very best in San Diego County

I highly recommend Dr. Bried. Dr. Bried did a total replacement of my right knee 15 days ago and my results have been excellent. I am walking without aid and my Physical Therapists have said I am ahead of schedule in all aspects of my recovery. I chose Dr. Bried based on my knowledge of highly regarded doctors in San Diego County, having spent 31 years in Surgical Sales. Both clinicians and patients have high praise for Dr. Bried and the outcomes he achieves with his patients. To say I am very pleased with my outcome after only 2 weeks is an understatement for this 77 year old. Anyone who is contemplating total joint replacement has to know that the outcome of the procedure also depends greatly on them with the post surgical physical therapy. It is very important to do the daily exercises that the Physical Therapist prescribes to regain proper muscle strength and flexibility for a normal range of motion. If you choose Dr. Bried for your total joint replacement, you have made an excellent decision.

I have seen Dr. Bried for 30 years & would never trust anyone else. He is always so friendly along with all the staff that work there. He is a very compassionate & caring person. He is the BEST at what he does.

"Thank you Dr. Bried. You are the BEST!!!

I had tendinitis surgery by Dr. Bried 2 weeks ago. I have had several surgeries in the past, however, this was the most pain free that I could not believe it. I must thank to my own doctor for referring me to Dr. Bried. M. Johnson San Diego

Exceptional surgeon.Golfing within 4 months of total shoulder replacement and 17 days of total knee replacement. He is a caring, personable physician. Friendly staff in an unbelievably efficient office. .

Dr Bried repaired my torn rotator cuff. He did an awesome job, just as good as before my accident. Thank you Dr Bried!

great doctor all the confidence in the world in him.

Dr. Bried has performed two hip replacements on me in the past six months. I would highly recommend him.

I had shoulder surgery from Dr. Bried and it was the easiest, best surgery ever! He explained everything that I should expect and was willing to answer all my questions. My recovery was exactly as I was told, with no complications. Great experience!!

Among the Best of the Very Best

Doctors like any other profession/occupation, are a dime a dozen. Good one are hard to find. Superb ones are even more rare. Having undergone six leg surgeries, I can state that Dr. Bried qualifies as among the very, very BEST, a true professional with great understanding of both his patients and his craft. Three cheers for a real talent!

Super Doc to the rescue!

I heartily recommend Dr. Bried! He replaced both of my knees (bone on bone) in one operation, and I was walking without any assistance within five days! What little pain I had (at the beginning) was gone within a week (although, of course, some swelling remained longer), and my flexibility is excellent. My therapists have said "amazing" and "waaaaaay far ahead in the recovery process" to describe my progress so I'm not the only ones who thinks he's brilliant! I feel like a new person!

outstanding

Dr Bried is an exceptional surgeon

The Best of the Best

If you are looking for the best Orthopedic Surgeon well look no more. My prerequisites are experience, background history, certifications and referrals. Dr Bried has it all to include bedside manners as a bonus. My recovery from total hip replacement was only five weeks and I was back to walking the beach and starting to hike again. You know you have a great surgeon when two members of the community ask you, "Did you get Dr. Bried"?