Dr. James Briles Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Briles?

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Briles and his nurses are the most caring, compassionate people I have ever met. They care about their patients and go out of their way to assure the highest standard of care is delivered. Dr. Briles listens to his patients and never rushes them through like the physicians of today. I never mind waiting to see him because I know that he delivers the same care to all of his patients. I pray he works until he is 100 although I am sure he may want to quit sometime. Thank you Dr. Briles and nurses. Charlotte Klear RN

Posted on January 21st, 2016

he tried to intentionally hurt my mom after he done the same thing to my dad

Our family doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2011

When you need him, he is there. He doesnt pull any punches, tells it like it is. Will fuss at you if necessary. He seems to care about all of us. He is great.

WONDERFUL, CARING DR.

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Dr Briles has treated my mother for years. She became very ill last Christmas, and was hospitilized. Dr. Briles continually went out of his way to give my mother the best care possible. He spent late hours visiting her, checking on her well being, and even obtained equipment and medication that she was unable to afford. I believe that Dr. Briles saved my mom's life. He is a wonderful dr. and a kind, caring man.

Posted on June 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Briles for about 15 years now. We had to choose a doctor for my work insurance plan, & chose him on a co-worker's suggestion. I'm glad I took it! Dr. Briles takes his time with each & every patient, never making me feel like I'm rushed or "squeezed in". He is very throrough and when he comes in the room, he recalls you and your history. Wonderful bedside manner and his staff is just the same. Ive been pleased to be his patient and have no plans to go elsewhere.

Posted on August 9th, 2017