- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Britt has 2 locations
Dr. James W Britt has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James W Britt has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. James W Britt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James W Britt
Dr. Britt was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, then finished high school in Sarasota, Florida. He earned his B.S. degree with honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his M.D. from Duke University. He completed his pediatric residency training at UNC as well. Dr. Britt's wife, Lori, is from Selma, North Carolina, and is a graduate of UNC's Pharmacy School. They have two sons, Nicholas and Jordan. Dr. Britt and his family are members of Selma Baptist Church, enjoy outdoor activities, and are avid UNC fans.