Dr. James K Brockunier Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James K Brockunier?

A quickie

He was nice but I still left with questions. He seemed to brush of concerns and nothing was factual or really explained. Felt very rushed.

Yearly exam

I have been going to Dr B for over 17 years. He delivered my son many years ago in the middle of the night. He is friendly and professional.

Bad Doctor

I saw him for my second pregnancy, I had given him all of my history which included me loosing my first born at 20 weeks. Early on in my pregnancy he seemed okay, but never too concerned and never that friendly. When I was around 20 weeks, I let him know I had pressure in my lower abdomen and felt sick and I told him I felt like something was wrong. At that time my blood work was back and my AFP levels were EXTREMELY high. I asked him for another ultrasound to make sure the baby was Ok he REFUSED to give me one, he was angry bc I had seen him the week before for the same thing and told me I did not have to see him that often. I asked him to check the heartbeat he ALSO REFUSED. as soon as I got home I called my high risk he told me to come in first thing in the morning and did an U/S. we were hoping to find out the gender instead I found out my baby was gone, the heart beat had stopped The same week I went to him. Every pregnancy is a miracle and should be treated as such. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DR. that is my best advice

Great person, great doctor. Very kind guy.

Garunteed my unborn baby had zero brain along with zero brim function, he wrote us oexpected recommending an abortion and sent us to an advance Obgyn. Well he was completely wrong my beautiful angel was born with 9,9 APGAR and her first birthday is next month...Don't ever place 100% of your faith in medicine, follow your heart and never say never

Dr. Brockunier was my first OB doctor, my mom used crystal run. At first when I found out I was pregnant, my first visit, he seemed really nice. But, I switched mid-pregnancy to a different doctor when I found that the pain i'd been having that he dismissed as "stretching pain", was actually my gallbladder. I saw a surgeon, and was put on bedrest, and my son was delivered csection early at 37 wks on the nose. They wanted to take him at 36 wks!! If he had noticed it sooner, all of my TExTBOOK symptoms, I could've had it taken care of and had a healthy normal pregnancy. But he kept putting me off, and misdiagnosed me. Not thrilled. So, he's lucky he gets 1 star from me.

Great Practice

My experience with Dr. Brokunier was a very good one. As well as all of the other Ob/GYN in that practice. He was not the Dr on call when my son was born but was very reassuring through out my pregnancy .

He cares.