Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Brode
Dr. James Brode, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brode is affiliated with Sutter General Hospital, Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Brode has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James Brode has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. James Brode has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Brode is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Brode had a terrible bedside manner during the birth of my baby--he did not allow me to get comfortable during the birth, did not explain any procedures or be informed before I consented, and he left me feeling like my baby's birth was primarily an event of violation and harm, not joy and triumph. What should have been a joyous experience was and still is a nightmare (both physically and emotionally), and although this was not all Dr. Brode's fault, I wish I'd had a different doctor and I wish I'd been in a clearer state so I could have fired that man. His attitude and his practices (forceful vaginal exams specifically) are both far outdated.
Dr. Brode is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter General Hospital
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Mercy General Hospital
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Sutter Medical Center
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
40 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Brode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.