Dr. James Brodsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Brodsky?

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Poor bed side manor, reluctant to discuss the procedure since he knows more than you. Releases from hospital to soon after a major surgery. He is berate the teaching doctors that follow him around. Takes recomdation from students that have a negativempact on surgery. Turn you over to his PA WHICH made serious mistakes on my recovery causing my ankle fusion to FAIL. Then told me there was nothing he could but students could do a frame. This guy is jerk.

Physician great - staff not so much

Posted on June 12th, 2017

It has now been 1 week since my appointment, and I cannot get the office/medical team to complete a form in order to fill the Rx prescribed 1 week ago. The pharmacy has requested the info 3 times; the physician's office confirmed receipt of it, but nothing has been done.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I had a severely messed up ankle due to years of physical abuse from sports with a lot of pain and I opted for replacement surgery. It will never be the same as when I was a young man but I'm no longer walk in pain and can actually run again for short distances.

Really really smart

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Gave me a diagnosis I didn't want to hear, but he was correct and told me how to best manage my pain.

EXCEPTIONAL

Posted on April 12th, 2016

excellent communicator

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Excellent caring professional. He has to be one of the best, if not the best Orthopedic surgeons in the country .

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Love Dr.Brodsky, he gave me my LIFE back

Posted on December 15th, 2015

very detailed, which I love, spent as much time as needed .I had a serious problem from two previous foot surgeries. Dr Brodsky, staff and fellowships, went above and beyond in their service to make my experience as comfortable, and reassuring as possible. I would recommend them highly.

Review

Posted on December 11th, 2015

He is the only one I would let operate on me. The only drawback -- always late, so I always want to schedule the first appt. Still 30 minutes late then! Before I knew that, I would sometimes wait for over an hour. I once asked him if he would see ME if I arrived an hour late.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

I was misdiagnosed and treated for three years, beware of this doctor. I saw him 3 times in three years . The place is a factory they are about the money.

Dr. Frankenstein

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I had surgery two years ago Screwed my foot up hurts all the time . He was suppose to just fix my tenden. surgery was suppose to take two hours it took almost 6 hours. I had no pain when he started but I do now . I'm screwed together with eight screws I feel like a ginney pig

Posted on June 21st, 2015

In 2008 Dr. Brodsky did a left ankle replacement. I went thru alot of pain n infection. He was the utmost Doctor I've seen at that time. He n his staff of nurses n Doctors took excellent care of me. Yes.. I was miserable but they all did their jobs in doing very thing possible for me. I know I wasn't the most wonderful patient to deal with. I also had the Best Plastic Surgeon available n they too took excellent care of me n my needs. I praise these Doctors n all their Staff for being n doing what they do.