Dr. James G Brooks Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Brooks Jr?

I fell and broke my hip. While in the hospital in pain a doctor that was keeping up with my injury came by and since I was uninsured and worried about the cost of surgery the doctor on duty for his best to talk me out of surgery. A day later a man appears at my bed. His name was dr. Brooks. He didn't ask what pains I was going through but told me what pains i was feeling as they shoot through my leg. He talked to me about surgery and what it would entail and knowing I was scared he talked calmly to me and scheduled my surgery the next day. After a long day he arrived in the OR to perform my surgery. Again I was scared to death, had tons of questions and fears. The whole team made me comfortable and before I knew it I was recovering from surgery. Dr. Brooks has been an awesome Doctor ad well as someone I call a friend. 3 months in and we discussed what pains i am feeling now. The bone has healed and now waiting on the soft tissue

Quick diagnosis and excellent communication.

Outstanding!

great bedside manner! keeps it real!

Very friendly,through,listened to all my questions.

Poor office management and misdiagnosis

Waiting time was over two hours. Met with doctor for less than one minute."Diagnosed" my foot fracture without even having me remove my shoes. Seems to think an X-ray will show every problem.Needless to say I got a second opinion, which showed in addition to the foot fracture I had other damage that is undetectable without physical examination of the foot.

GOOD GUY GREAT DOCTOR

GREAT DOCTOR HAD BOTH KNEES REPLACED NO PROBLEMS AT ALL

Unhappy

Doesn't listen to patients needs, especially overweight female patients, and has little regard for overall patient progress. Does not take suggestions well even though patient know more of what is working for them or not.

Dr. James G Brooks Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.