Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Brunetti
Dr. James A Brunetti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brunetti is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital. Dr. Brunetti has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James A Brunetti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Fever
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sprains and Strains
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 53
When you're calling with severe abdominal pain, you should be able to speak to a nurse, right? Not at this practice! Called and put on hold 4 times before I finally gave up. Though I've been with this practice for nearly 12 years, it is now time for me to give up on the practice altogether. Did I mention that the doctors don't pre-approve tests with your insurance? Unless you specifically request pre-approval, you will have to pay out of pocket for services that were likely unnecessary. If you are looking for a new GP, please look elsewhere.
The doctors at this practice are wonderful; the staff is unbearable. They are possibly the rudest people I have ever encountered. Any time I've had to call in to ask the nurse a question, she has embarrassed me and been so rude that I don't even bother calling to ask a question anymore. After 10 years at this practice, I am currently looking to change because I cannot stand to be treated like that by his staff every time I go to the office.
Great Doctor...very thorough and explanatory
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2012, 2010, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brunetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. James A Brunetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLynne M Haven Md, 49 Lake Ave, Greenwich, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Brunetti in this video.
Dr. James A Brunetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.