- Sanford Medical Center
- Greater Regional Medical Center
- Sanford Vermillion Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James T Brunz MD
Dr. James T Brunz has 2 locations
Dr. James T Brunz has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James T Brunz has the following 2 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. James T Brunz Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James T Brunz
Dr. Brunz graduated from the Sanford School of Medicine The University of South Dakota in 2001. Dr. Brunz works in Sioux Falls, SD and 1 other location and specializes in Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Brunz is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center, Greater Regional Medical Center and Sanford Vermillion Medical Center.