Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Buck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James S Buck has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. James S Buck has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Sam is fantastic and very down to earth. He explains everything down to minute details, is very professional but has time for you as a person not as an insurance claim and he is oh so humble just a great man, no wonder he is where he is today. Thank the good lord for giving the know how to men and women like him.
Dr. Buck told me everything that he was gonna do and made sure I understood it all before surgery..He has a wonderful bedside manner and is one of the nicest Drs. Ive had in long time..Hes willing to help me to get healthy again where no other doctors were even trying...I would recommend him to everyone. I was scared to have any surgery and I totally trust him to take good care of me..That means alot when u can put ur life comfortably in a drs hands. THANK YOU DR. BUCK FOR ACCEPTING ME AS A NEW PATIENT AND FOR ALL YOU DID FOR ME. GOD BLESS YOU.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. James S Buck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLee Buck And Lee Ob/Gyn, 910 Wallace Ave Ste 302, Leitchfield, KY
Dr. James S Buck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leitchfield, KY.