Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Burgbacher
Dr. James Burgbacher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Danville, VA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Burgbacher is affiliated with Danville Regional Medical Center and Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. James Burgbacher has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Burgbacher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Danville Regional Medical Center
Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
44 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. James Burgbacher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Burgbacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.