Dr. James D Buttorff Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James D Buttorff?

Very Bad GYN

My first child was born with this DR. I was young and both my son and I almost died. He couldn not bother to show up and kept me sedated so as not to ruin his schedule. When he finally showed up the bab6 was stuck, I should have had a c section as I was very petite and the baby was 8 lbs and long. I was 15 days late and it was criminal hiw he behaved. He had to put me out after almost 24hours of labor and removed child with forceps. Baby was on the way to nursery a d stopped breathing, My arms were black and blue to my armpits and swollen everywhere, I could not see the baby for 36 hours and I never saw him again at hospital just my pediatrician. He felt bad and said I should see a lawyer. I saw stars for 6mo went back for my check after he was born and Dr was rude, unfriendly and leanted nothing to do with me, I never went back, He ripped me open with the forceps the length of the vaginia on both sides and epedistomy was stem to stern. I years later was in TG for my moms surgery and he came out to see family of a patient and had taken out his gall badder. He lost his right to practice in his chosen field and was allowed to do surgery, BAD DR. Now I see he is during vascular surgery, He will cut corners and is not nice, rude and unkind. My internist had recommended him and I told him what he did ansd he was shocked, People if its inconvenient he will do as he pleases, Don’t go to him. I should have sued but was only 22and did not know what to do.

at first doc seems uppity and poor bedside manner but knows his stuff and with time show compassion

Bad doctor

Another surgeon who does repair work for this doctor has confided in me that Dr Buttorf uses dis-solvable sutures in high stress areas simply because it's easier to tie a knot. The patients go back for a hernia repair later when it comes apart.