The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Butts Jr
Dr. James Butts Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Butts is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus and Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus. Dr. Butts has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Butts Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. James Butts Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. James Butts Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Butts Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Butts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Lanier Park Hospital
29 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James Butts Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLongstreet Clinic, 725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE, Gainesville, GA
Dr. James Butts Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.