Dr. James A Bynum Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James A Bynum?

Best doctor for Shoulder Repairs

Once you have an ortho injury you find out quickly it's best to choose someone extremely knowledgeable in that area. Combine a tiny slip with an age of 70+ and I ended up in a mess. The first ortho figured it would all work out ok but then wasn't available to help; second one recommended total shoulder replacement. Third try I found Dr Bynum. He has a great bedside manner and makes sure to answer every question you have. He saw my typed up list and took it and thoroughly discussed each option available to me. I'm so glad I trusted him. What was initially a broken humerus, torn biceps, frozen shoulder and "massive" rotator cuff tear he easily repaired through arthroscopic surgery. Dr Bynum also closely monitors your PT recovery as well and kept assuring me that "no physical therapist is ever going to hurt you or we'll get a new one". It doesn't take much to find out that too many people give you first hand accounts of their horror stories over shoulder surgeries and physical therapy. Go to Dr Bynum and it will be only good news.

Great Doc

Really liked Dr Bynum, he had a great personality and explained my fracture in way i understood. I would highly recommended him for your Ortho needs!

Left Shoulder

Great Doc took his time, discussed options, and showed interest in my situation

EXCELLENT CARE

Have always received excellent care from Dr. Bynum. Has kept me informed of my condition at all times. No one better.

Dr. Bynum is an outstanding physician! I had a torn rotator cuff and an issue with my bicep that severely restricted the range of motion of my left arm. Dr. Bynum performed surgery and fixed both problems at the same time without any issues or complications. I regained my full range of motion within 3 months and now live my life without pain or discomfort. Dr. Bynum is truly amazing!

He is a excellent doctor an he is amazing person

Dr Bynum cares.

I originally thought I needed a new knee and Dr. Bynum convinced me to try less serious options first. I am now 99% with only microscopic surgery and it only took a few weeks to heal.

Gave Me My Active Lifestyle Back

From diagnosis to surgery to care to follow-up, Dr. Bynum is simply the best! For years, I have enjoyed walking for exercise - between 5K and 10K daily. When I started developing constant pain in my right hip/groin coupled with a periodic impingement, walking & quite frankly much of daily routines were out of the question. Dr. Bynum determined that I had a torn labrum in my right hip. Surgery was my only option, and Dr. Bynum performed laparoscopic surgery. I was well informed about the surgery and what to expect during recovery. Beyond Dr. Bynum's surgical expertise, most notable is the genuine interest he took in me as his patient. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. Additionally, he has a terrific sense of humor and an easy/calming manner. Dr. Bynum is my doctor of choice and I enthusiastically recommend him to friends and acquaintances.

Excellent care by Dr. Bynum and his staff.

Dr. Bynum was wonderful. He fix my wrist. Was very caring.

He saved my shoulder from being replaced entirely. His bed side manner is fantastic.

Making me , ME again!

My most memorable moment was when Dr Bynum said he could help me! Everything he said was full of extensive knowledge and confidence about how he could help me. His sencerity for my issue was so genuine I did get tears in my eyes knowing I may have relief from my years of suffering when I thought I would just have to live with it. His staff was pleasant and professional and all my needs were handled with care. I would not hesitate a second to recommend Dr Bynum and will forever be grateful.