Dr. James Boone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Boone?

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Boone played an integral role in saving my life. He was the first person on this planet that I was able to talk to about my story and addiction. I am forever grateful for Dr. Boone, the la Hacienda staff, and the work of God in this treatment center.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Boone is accessible, approachable and willing to discuss problems, issues and hurdles that he wants to leap over. He is engaging and most importantly, he is knowledgeable in his field and never acts like he is the smartest person in the room, when he probably is.

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I was a patient at La Hacienda and Dr. Boone made a tremendous difference in my life. I've been out 8 months and every day I think about how grateful I am that he allowed me to mainly be seen by him.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

This man is the best doctor I have EVER seen! He saved my life, helping me conquer a prescription addiction. He is the most caring physician I have ever met!

Posted on February 6th, 2016