Dr. James C Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Farmer?

I recently had a fusion this past January by Dr. Farmer at the Hospital of Special Surgery in which post operation something went horribly wrong. When I went back to Dr. Farmer he said he would fix me and quickly. After two MRI’s and a myligram and a follow up visit to discuss the tests Dr. Farmer, sent me first to a pysitrist Dr. Geiger for a spinal epidural that did nothing but cause excruciating pain. While sitting trying to recover from the pain he caused Dr. Geiger walk into the recovery area to see how I was doing following the pain he inflicted. While trying to walk following the epidural Dr. Geiger told me that Dr. Farmer called him to tell me there would be NO further surgery. Dr. Farmer, did not have the consideration or the courtesy to communicate with me for a follow up appointment. Almost a year later I’m in more pain and can barely walk for any distance or disend stairs then prior to surgery. Let me leave you with this piece of advise. Make sure your surgeon will stand by you before and after your surgery because no other spinal surgeon wants to treat your surgeons failure.

Dr attitude

Very poor bedside manner.Has no compassion for his patients has a terrible attitude

Thank you, Dr. Farmer)!

When I first met Dr. Farmer, I had a long list of questions to ask and he smiled, sat back and said,"go ahead". He answered all my questions, took time with me, and I knew then that this was the doctor that will do my surgery. After surgery he visited me every day in the hospital. I feel safe and secure under his care, all my follow up visits have been the same, always answering my questions and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else for my very extensive surgery. I not only trust and like Dr. Farmer as a surgeon, I trust and like him as a person.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Farmer operated on my spine 10 years ago and I haven't had one problem since, unlike so many of my friends with similar problems and surgeries. Really nice person as well, easy to talk to during your consultation. I highly recommend him!!

A surgeon to trust

I am now three days post-op from a lumbar lamenectomy. I found Dr Farmer to be a physician you can trust. From my first consult through surgery he was reassuring in a calm professional manner. On the morning of surgery he saw me in pre-op to again reassure me That I made the right decision and that surgery would change my life for the better. He visited me daily in the hospital again to reassure me that my surgery was a success and that I made the right decision.

Went in suffering 10 years from chronic pain and am now completely pain free. A blessing to find this doctor.

Greatest surgeon ever!!

Dr. Farmer encompasses everything you need from a doctor. He performed two surgeries on my daughter and the second surgery which took 9 hours to complete was a success beyond words. Her spine was collapsing from spinal stenosis, she lost 3 inches in height, her spine was completely curved, and she was unable to walk, could only walk a few steps. Two months ago, Dr. Farmer completed the 9 hour surgery L 1 thru L 5 and today, she is completely upright, he restored her height and she is walking with no assistance, and has her life back, pain free. He has a great personality and is one of the most caring, loving individuals it is my joy to know. I thank God every day for him. He is a brilliant surgeon and a saint.

Excellent Experience. Major back surgery.

Excellent Experience. Major back surgery. Not 100% resolved pain but that's just my body. Wayyy better than before.

Dr James Farmer

Best Dr Not one complaint Highly recommend his expertise & trust him with my life!

Patient

Great Doctor, very patient with me. Explained everything in detail

I love dr farmer there is no other doc out there that I would let touch my back this will be my 2nd surgery wit him and I love him to me he is God

Very good so far, had my disco gram done about a week ago and Dr Farmer was able to give me the report. Very comfortable with the Doctor

Dr. James C Farmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.