Dr. James C Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Fleming?

My experience with Dr James Fleming was wonderful. I feel that I owe this man endless thanks for the fact that I can still see. He was very caring and thorough with my treatment and 2 eye surgeries. And when I needed further care, he sent me to a wonderful neurologist who provided a surgery which has extended my ability to see even further. I feel blessed to have met him.

Office Staff is horrible! I love Dr. Flemming, but I have been trying to get a Pre-Authorization for surgery for almost 2 months now and the insurance company has sent at least 2 request to the office for additonal information and she is so behind she isn't even aware of it until I called and let her know and then she isn't apologetic at all and tells me she is behind and that it will be at least another week before she sends it. She doesn't care about anyone else's schedule, discomfort or anything. She will let you know real fast that she will do it on her schedule and not before, so me and the insurance company have to start all over every time she doesn't include information they need. It is so frustrating!! I really like Dr. Flemming and it is a real shame that he has to be associated with such an unprofessional office staff.

Dr. James C Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.