- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Houston Methodist St John Hospital
- Houston Physicians Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Grant has 2 locations
Dr. James C Grant has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James C Grant has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. James C Grant Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James C Grant
Dr. Grant graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Grant works in Webster, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Houston Methodist St John Hospital and Houston Physicians Hospital.