Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Keane has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James C Keane has the following 10 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. James C Keane has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. Disrespectful, called me "pretty lady" several times rather than learn my name. Did a huge excision on my scalp to save time, rather than MOHS surgery that I was there for. When I questioned him about the huge graft he was doing he told me I needed a more positive attitude and that he had done a graft on a sixteen year old who went to the sun beds. I think he saw an old woman (70) and why bother with true MOHS.This was my third MOHS surgery. First time with Dr. Keane because he was closer to my home. Both my father and brother were surgeons. They would never treat a patient the way he treated me. I am now going to have to have scar revision after the horrible job he did on my SMALL basal cell.
I had a scary procedure performed by Dr. Keanu and his associate (Doc the Master Embroidery Guy) and the fine ladies who assist them. The entire atmosphere and attitudes of everyone encountered was reassuring, kind-hearted and smoothly efficient. Even the nice gentleman on the front desk was a warmhearted touch for a nervous old lady (me). I would recommend this team to anyone who may be facing a difficult diagnosis and needs the best outfit to do the work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. James C Keane accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. James C Keane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.