Dr. James Keane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Keane?

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. Disrespectful, called me "pretty lady" several times rather than learn my name. Did a huge excision on my scalp to save time, rather than MOHS surgery that I was there for. When I questioned him about the huge graft he was doing he told me I needed a more positive attitude and that he had done a graft on a sixteen year old who went to the sun beds. I think he saw an old woman (70) and why bother with true MOHS.This was my third MOHS surgery. First time with Dr. Keane because he was closer to my home. Both my father and brother were surgeons. They would never treat a patient the way he treated me. I am now going to have to have scar revision after the horrible job he did on my SMALL basal cell.

Caring outlook, kindness of all staff

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I had a scary procedure performed by Dr. Keanu and his associate (Doc the Master Embroidery Guy) and the fine ladies who assist them. The entire atmosphere and attitudes of everyone encountered was reassuring, kind-hearted and smoothly efficient. Even the nice gentleman on the front desk was a warmhearted touch for a nervous old lady (me). I would recommend this team to anyone who may be facing a difficult diagnosis and needs the best outfit to do the work.

Posted on January 21st, 2015