Dr. James C Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Lin?

Great Dr.

Dr. Lin is the man - he is very smart and is also a great communicator. He operated on me prior to me becoming a regular patient and I have found him to be exceptionally talented in every facet of the Dr./patient relationship.

the best

Horrible Service

I have been going back and forth with this Dr. and his staff since my father is displaying concerning medical health. He does not spend the time to talk to my father about anything, nor did review his medical results. Dr. Lin has been extremely rude to my father and I as well as his staff. All this office cares about its running extremely expensive tests in order to charge the insurance. My father and I requested to go over his MRI CD to have an idea of the diagnosis and he told us that in his office he doesnt discussed MIR's his patients. Do not give this Dr. your time of your day.

I strongly recommend the doctor and his staff at the Milton and Hingham offices.

Dr. Lin and his staff at both the Milton and Hingham locations have always provided me with professional, courteous and prompt service. (I have been a patient for 3+ years.) The doctor, his nurses and staff are all very thorough. They are all patient, knowledgeable and consistent. The atmosphere at both offices is welcoming, professional and discrete. The doctor always follows up on anything he thinks might be amiss and consistently reaches out to other health care providers in the treatment of his patients. Both offices have been very gracious and flexible when I have had an unexpected situation at work that might make me late or might necessitate moving the appointment to another date.

theacher

the best urology doctor

Dryver

He is the BEST!!!

My original visit went well, the doctor made what I think was the correct diagnosis, spent a reasonable amount of time with me, however on my follow up he didn't make time to talk or listen to anything I wanted to say about my condition and was quite rude as if he didn't want to be bothered, he was very unprofessional and spent all of 4 mins with me ...his staff was also very unprofessional which is a reflection of his attitude towards his patients ...not a good office visit at all..needless to say I won't b seeing him again or his staff again nor would I recommend him to anyone else...my office visit was in his Rockland, Ma location

rating