Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mason
Dr. James Mason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walla Walla, WA, with other offices in Frisco, TX and Irving, TX . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mason is affiliated with Walla Walla General Hospital, Providence Hospital and Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mason has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mason is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Walla Walla General Hospital
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Centennial Medical Center
Rhd Memorial Medical Center
Baylor Irving Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital Of Plano
Las Colinas Medical Center
St Paul University Hospital
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. James Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.