Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Peters
Dr. James Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cobleskill, NY, with another office in Cooperstown, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital, Little Falls Hospital and A O Fox Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. James Peters is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I trust this Doctor's judgement,, and his expertise very much. I believe that all women who have faced a breast cancer diagnosis should find a physician that help them make their travel through the healthcare system easier. There is no doubt that Dr. Peters will be able to assist them. I would recommend this Doctor to family and friends.
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Medical Center Hospital
Little Falls Hospital
A O Fox Hospital
Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Tri-Town Regional Healthcare
Bassett Hospital Mary Imogene
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
38 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Peters in this video.
Dr. James Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cobleskill, NY.