Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Springer MD
Dr. James Springer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Springer is affiliated with Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc., Gadsden Community Hospital and Capital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Springer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James Springer has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Springer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Gadsden Community Hospital
Capital Regional Medical Center
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Tallahassee Single Day Surgery
Southeastern Surgery Center
31 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James Springer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Springer's office for more information.
2000 Centre Pointe Blvd Tallahassee, FL : (850) 309-0500
Locations & Directions2000 Centre Pointe Blvd, Tallahassee, FL
Dr. James Springer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.