Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Stanley has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. James C Stanley has the following 7 expertise
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Dr. James C Stanley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I am alive because of Dr. James Stanley. He is a "patient's doctor." He is attentive, he is compassionate, he deals with life-threatening surgeries. He has hands 'on loan from God.' He is an extraordinary surgeon and man. He wants to be sure the patient and spouse totally understand the surgery in it entirety, including why the surgery is needed. A patient will live for this surgeon...and against all medical odds. A patient believes she/he will live...Dr. Stanley inspires that will in the patient. And he follows the patient. He cares. And does not stop caring once the surgery is completed. I had and continue to have the upmost trust in Dr. Stanley. Many could learn from Dr. Stanley...not only his surgical expertise but also his manner with his patient and spouse. There is a constant and continued connection. The latter is the dividing line between a successful surgery and the patient living. And I did not have so much as a minute of pain!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
54 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1964
Dr. James C Stanley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. James C Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.