Dr. James C Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Watson?

Colon Cancer

Dr. Watson is a great doctor who knows how to treat a person when they have great fear of the unknown. He removed my cancer and I have been cancer free for almost three years. Dr. Watson really cares about his patients and he gives you the feeling that no matter how bad your cancer is, he will operate and make you better. When you visit him for the first time after your operation, you want to give him a big hug and say thank you for saving your life.

He was my surgeon at Fox Chase He got all my colon cancer. He's great

FOLLOWED FROM FX-CHASE WILL FOLLOW ANYWHERE

Carcinoid

I am a carcinoid patient. Dr. Watson is knowledge of this rare neuroendocrine tumor disease. Dr. Watson performed a bowel resection in order to remove my primary tumor. He is upfront with his conversations and answers all of my questions in depth. I have a lot of trust and faith in him.

One of most caring and compassionate people I have ever met...

Dr. Watson has got to be one of the most impressive doctors that I have ever met. I've had a lot of doctors' appointments copncerning my diagnosis, but in one visit he educated me more than all previous combined. He very carefully explains things in such a straightforward manner that totally puts you at ease...and this is just at the first meeting! His skill as a surgeon allowed him to tackle my diagnosis, which was one of the most complex cancer situations, with ease. I will forever be grateful Dr. Watson and his staff at Fox Chase.

saved my life

Dr Watson took my case after other Doctors refused to do the surgery.If this was not done I would not be alive.He and his team were great as was EVERYONE at Fox Chase was.

Dr. James C Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.