Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Watson II MPH, PA, MD
Dr. James C Watson II, MPH, PA, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Public Health, General Practice and Preventive Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. James C Watson II has 2 locations
1315 St Joseph Pkwy
Houston, TX 77002
1200 Binz St
Houston, TX 77004
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Watson II has the following 3 specialties
- Public Health
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. James C Watson II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James C Watson II's office for more information.
1315 St Joseph Pkwy Houston, TX 77002
1200 Binz St Houston, TX 77004
Locations & Directions
Dr. James C Watson II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.