Dr. James C Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Wu?

consulta

Hay Doctor vivo en Rep. Dom. mi hijo nacio con uun pedacito de oreja menos quisiera poder consultar con usted cuando venga

Lacks bedside maner and professionalism

If one is a doctor much more a specialist who patients need to rely on obviousky then said specialist ought to act accordingly. This doctor seemed impersonal then yawned several tines unapologetically especially for a first visit. Can't believe how he rated so highly witg others.

I now know what it feels like to breath

I had five things wrong with my nose till last year I spend years over 30 going dr to dr till I saw a Dr Goldberg UCSF and was refer to Dr Wu as he feel only one dr was up to the job of fixing my noses - What a wonderful kind gentle man I have had in the seven living in this country only meet four drs who care about their patients frist and the bank statement second - this is one of those men.All care was taken having five produces in one day is hard but he is still doing follow up care no question too hard his staff are beautiful I touch myself after leaving his office as I cant beleive I have found such a good dr. He is the meaning of the word PROFESSIONAL- AND SO ARE IS STAFF.

An intellect, compassionate and caring doctor!!!

I met Dr. J. Woo for a consult, regarding facial rejuvenation. I recently had a breast cancer scare, and have had flashbacks on how my mother suffered and won over this desease, while raising four children and making sure we all went to school and attained proper education. It made me realize how precious each day is, and definitely put extreme value to the things that matter most in my life.I also realized that I needed to love myself more, so, I went to see him for possible minor works on my face.It was a warm, pleasant, and highly educational meet with Doc. I felt his concern and sincerity, and definitely witnessed him sharing his knowledge and expertise. His honesty discussing options made it mpre clear to me, to proceed and get certain works done. i highly recommend him to all. I believe he is knowledgeable and can definitely deliver!!!

Lipo

I had lipo done with Dr.Wu only a month ago so far is looking great,I recommend him very highly specially fallowing after the surgery,I rate Dr. Wu if is possible five stars. Thank you.

Wonderful, wonderful doctor!

Dr. Wu is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring, patient, attentive and thorough. His bedside manner is most excellent. He listens very carefully and gives very clear and concise information. He is always willing to work with you regarding whatever situation you have that needs to be dealt with to arrive at the most effective treatment plan. His staff, Olinda and Nancy, are just as wonderful and helpful. We are very grateful for all the help we received for my mom.

excellent cosmetic surgeon

The results of my procedure were superb!Dr. Wu is an expert, and heis also gracious, considerate and very kind.

Good doctor who did the Epley Maneuvre on me

I think Dr. Wu is a physician with a lot of knowledge. The first time I went to him he explained to me that I had vestibular problems and recommended a VNG with physical therapy. Many months later I saw him again with different symptoms. He did the Epley Maneuvre and told me I had Benign Positional... Vertigo; I don't remember the exact name of the condition. I came in with some questions and he answered them for me.When I had called in with a question, he came on the phone and answered my questions for me. Very professional!

Had a terrible visit. very unprofessional.

Very attentive doctor

first doctor that listen to my concerns. Very caring. Made me 15 years younger!