Dr. James T Cail III Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. James T Cail III?

best okla dr

i first saw Dr Cail back in 2002...he talks with you about all you are going though and is most sincere...my husband Keith even liked him and hes not big on drs...he is most quialified and refreshing! We miss and love him!! ~now in Bama

Caring Doctor

It was very uplifting to find a doctor, that actually listens! He took time to explain everything, regarding the reason we were there. Found our new doctor!!!

Great Doctor in Choctaw!

When another doctor refused to give preventative care shots because it makes the kids have sore arms. I called up him and he did and he advocates for preventative care! Another Choctaw doctor will not give HPV shots. I have had two family members die of HPV related cancers and it is preventable if you get your children vaccinated! Dr. Cali did those and has seen my daughter for a cold since then! He is a good, nice doctor.

Great Doctor in Choctaw!

He saw me 2 minutes. Announced he was my doctor. Pick up prescription for refills at desk. End of visit.

A Man in a Hurry

Dr. Cail was very personable. It's just that he totally blew my diagnosis. I told him that I had a "lump" in the lower right quadrant of my abdomen. He felt the lump through my pants and sent me for a CT Scan. Had he looked at the lump (which was later diagnosed as Abdominal Wall Cellulitis) he would have seen a red swelling which was warm to the touch. His diagnosis after the CT Scan: constipation and a pulled muscle. The pain from the cellulitis has been indescribable. I could have started IV antibiotics 2 days earlier if he had only taken a minute to look at the "lump" I presented with.

Long wait time, rude nurse, but courteous doctor, good with diagnoses and treatments, really tries to make /you/ feel better. Worth wait and staff. Good doctor, would def recommend as GP.

Dr. James T Cail III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.