Dr. James T Cammack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James T Cammack?

Patient

Fate, not time, research or referrals put me into Dr. James Thomas Cammack's care on a day when I required emergency attention in ER. I was there when he was working. I often say a prayer of thanks to this man as I think back and count my blessings. I am grateful to him and his incredible team for saving my life. They were swamped with other surgeries and tight schedules, but made time for a critical surgery. This doctor took care of business with the utmost professionalism and he had the ability to do everything in his training and power to extend my life. When I learned that he trained at UTMB in Galveston, I had confidence in knowing that physicians who study there come out with a focus and expertise that is beyond exceptional. He was very down to business with my serious diagnosis and laid out the options. He gave me hope that there was something that could be accomplished. He made me aware of the immediacy. He accomplished the task at hand. Numerous other follow up special practice doctors and an oncologist have commented on the precision of my surgical closures. Doctors repeatedly are impressed with how fast and well I healed from an emergency robotic nephrectomy. They too commend Dr. Cammack for his work and attention to details/precision. I give Dr. Cammack and his team of winners the highest marks. I am one who never had been in surgery or had any major health issues. What happened to me was sudden and a shock, but I was guided to safety and health by this surgeon. Dr. Cammack saved my life.

It won't let me see the reviews on this doctor until I review him?

I wanted to read the reviews on this doctor before I went to him, but for some reason this site makes me review a doctor I have never been to before I can read his prior reviews? The only thing I am reviewing is this site, and it gets 1 star.

Dr. James T Cammack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.